Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year Resolutions




Like every year, I look forward to the New Year! It gives me a chance to really look back and see what I have achieved, where I went wrong, and how I could have become a better person. If you are really honest with yourself, usually you can see where you were in life and where you would have liked to have been! Sometimes getting help from people close to you can help you to get a better perspective. I know that 2008 will be a big year for me personally and professionally.





My professional 2008 resolutions:

  • Build closer relationships with people I work with. Relationships need to be nurtured regularly and cannot be ignored.

  • Allow people to prove themselves to me before I put full trust on them!

  • Get ready to build a 100-employee company where teamwork and team recognition is everyone’s number one priority.


My personal 2008 resolution:

I am a perfectionist and sometimes my workouts have to be at least an hour long for me to truly enjoy them. I believe that to stay in shape, it is possible to get away with only a five-minute daily workout! Doing some daily push-ups, chin-ups, and sit-ups (which only take a few minutes) is better than waiting for those elusive days when I actually have enough time for a serious session. This way I release more stress, allow myself to love my workout, and come away happier knowing that I have done something productive for myself.


Try This Tip


I’m sure you’ve heard this advice before: Write your goals down. If they are not written down, they are only dreams.

So why do statistics show that only 2% of Americans actually write down their goals?

I challenge you to change that stat. Share your goals with the world, and I promise that you will increase your levels of achievement.

Write your goals in the comments field below so you can look back and see just what you successfully accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email and Subscribe to this Blog


Preview