Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Congratulation, President Obama!

I was 22 when I tried to get a visa to go to the United States of America. Unfortunately, because of where I came from, they denied my entry to the country, so I ended up going to Canada instead. I always wished to live in the USA, not because Canada is not a great place to live, but because I always felt that I could achieve more in the United States of America. I am now a Canadian Citizen, but never stopped looking at doing business or traveling to the United States!

I became friends and did business with many great Americans and developed a strong sense of affinity for the country. I followed their politics like I was from the U.S.! When 8 years ago President Bush got elected, I was very disappointed, because I did not believe in his policies and belief. And when 4 years ago he was re-elected, I knew that things in this world would no longer be the same! I had a hard time seeing happiness and unity for this world and this great country once called The United States of America!

This year with Barack Obama, I started gaining hope, that this once great nation has now a chance of coming back! Every time I traveled to the USA, I started talking to people. I started doing my part of promoting The Change that Barack Obama was talking about! I would ask clients, Cab Drivers, and even Hotel clerks to vote for him! It was a little strange for people, when they found out that I was a Canadian Citizen and asking them to vote for Obama!

Tonight, I am very proud of Americans for their decision! This great nation once again proved to be a country of Democracy, Opportunity and Hope! Congratulations to all of you! Because of your decision, we will be living in a better world no matter where we are from!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 8:20:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is excellent news and I thank you and Mr. Dordar for your outstanding ethic in the matter. Your company was an excellent choice of mine to make in doing business with.

I can tell you stories of past companies that I've dealt with that haven't had the time to call me or help me and you are the opposite. You guys took care of changing banks, it seemed, before I knew it and I practically had emails every day with updates!

Please pass on my gratitude to Mr. Dordar if you would. And my offer continues, if you have somebody who wants to find out about Champions Way and what they have to offer, I shall make you and excellent reference - please have them contact me!

Sincerely,

David Wamsley
661 775 7722

 
At Saturday, March 7, 2009 at 11:51:00 PM PST , Blogger akfa said...

Dear Master Dordar,
First of all, I want to say you impress upon me every day these days!
After reading this post, I am impressed that your are so forthright in your political views!

I don't know if you can tell, but a lot of people in the U.S.A. Martial Arts industry tend to lean to the right. In fact, a consulting company I used actually wanted to debate me, and convince me to start thinking politically his way!!! Not a very smart way to keep a client, IMO.

What country are you originally from? By your name, I am guessing Bangladesh?

I am South Asian myself, and I just wanted to tell you that it gives me pride and hope to see a fellow South Asian male be so successful in the martial arts industry. There's not a whole lot of us here in the USA.

Just a few days ago, I joined Champions System, and am getting consultation and advising from Sensei Nick Dougherty. I have high hopes for this new investment, as my previous investments with other consultants were not very good or satisfying. I'm really liking what I'm seeing! I'm keeping a blog of my journey through this process on the Champions Way community forum board.

Incidentally, I have a suggestion that I think would really improve MAS and MyOffice. It would make life easier on everyone, and I bet everyone would love you even more if you considered making this particular change. I'll tell you about it later, though, as this a long reply! lol

Well, I hope to meet you one day - I especially would love to meet you and Nick after I reach student #100 in my school. That would be an amazing accomplishment for me.

Thanks for all you do, you are someone who I look up to as a role model. As a martial artist, sure, you've got an impressive record. As an entrepreneur, most definitely, you are the best in the field. But above all, as a South Asian male who has broken barriers and created an incredibly successful life in a HIGHLY unconventional field!

Cheers!
-Santanu

PS Have you seen Russell Peters? He is a hoot, and I think he's moved to the US, now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email and Subscribe to this Blog


Preview